It is known that child’s brain develops the most at the stage where they attend kindergarten and primary school. Hence, we believe that children should not spend most of their time on rote or repetitive learning on during this golden opportunity of learning. Kiwami geometry is a special program which aids children to develop the ability to visualize, foster imagination and improve judgment which will be vitally important to be world-class talents in the future.
First, students work out problems in the textbook by themselves. They can proceed their study at their own pace.
When students have difficulty solving questions, they watch visual explanations provided in animations. Learn with fun! Animations help to keep children entertained and focused. It enables children to learn geometry in a much more enjoyable way. Learning process of kiwami geometry.
- Learn step by step through various grades. Children may start at whichever level is most suitable in terms of their abilities. If they have any questions, they can ask their teacher at any time.
- Enhance "faculty of imagination" through animations.Children can check complicated shapes that are difficult to visualize repeatedly with the help of beautiful 3D animations.
- Check weak points with tests for each studying unit.There are 3 type of checking tests for each studying unit.Children can revise until they pass.
- Completion of the Achievement Test.
- Upon successful completion of the Achievement Test, children can proceed to the subsequent grade!
KIWAMI geometry program exclusively focuses on geometry, a unit which you least expect drastic improvement even if children start making efforts to improve the scores of geometry-related questions once they enter upper primary school or secondary school. 7 units are covered in this program, namely, plane figures, solid figures, nets, angles, perpendicular and parallel lines, ratios and rotated figures. Children will learn these 7 units by watching movies, which helps them develop ‘shape brain’, the ability to solve geometry questions without relying on formulae. It also aids them to enhance spatial reasoning capacity, which is required to excel in various fields such as IT, architecture and design.